Keep moving like a kid long after you aren’t a kid anymore!
Movement Alchemy, My Tool Box
I can Help you Reconnect to your Body Through Movement and Awareness
60-Minute Interval Classes:
- Alternating periods of High & Low intensity work
- Nia-based simple Dance choreography designed to be personalized by You.
- Strength Training Toys & Techniques
- Simple , Nia-based choreography for Movement Variety
- Improve Balance and Coordination
Body Healing & Body Giggles:
- Unique 30/60-Min. Body Healing Movement Classes with an emphasis on learning to create body connection, flow, and release through Awareness.
- an energetic, fun way to get fit, connect to community and get your dance fix! 52 Moves fuse the energy of martial arts, dance arts and healing arts for a perfectly balanced fitness program.
Labs and Workshops:
- that are perfect if you are new to movement or Nia. Labs and Workshops that are also rich opportunities for all of you veterans and teachers to dive more deeply into your somatic practice with others in the Nia community.
- Keep moving like a kid long after you aren’t a kid anymore!
- Play with a variety of toys: bands, balls, scarves, music, BrainDance to stimulate your nervous system.
- Increased Strength, Agility, Overall Flexibility, Joint Mobility, and Functional Stability for Movement Longevity
- Improved Balance and Coordination
- Sole Practice is one-on-one sessions that incorporate your personal body history and natural movement style. This information is a treasure map that will lead us on a journey of mind, body, spirit and emotional fitness, well-being and pleasure.
Nia is much of what I share, but Movement Alchemy is how all of the tools fit in the tool box.
Movement Alchemy describes the transformation through movement that is accessible to every body. Transformation that honors every body in its uniqueness and life history. Movement Alchemy is the culmination of the work I’ve done; the different disciplines of movement I’ve delved into, the variety of injuries I’ve befriended as well as the various methods of healing I’ve explored.